Sunday, February 21, 2016

Protective Style that doesnt work for me






There are many great protective styles for natural hair. Braids, buns, twits, crochet styles and many more. Though they are great styles for length retention and hair growth there are many that do not work for me. The one protective style that still doesn't work for me are two strand twists, or Cuban twists. Two strand twists work well when done on my natural hair but doesn't work when I add extensions. They always unravel or fall out. I have watched countless Youtube videos on how to
properly take care of twists but they always get so frizzy. The more I moisturize and apply a gel to tame the frizz the frizzier it gets. Natural hair is a not a  phrase it is a lifestyle and it is filled with different challenges. This is one of mine.

If you have any recommendations on how to properly take care of twists leave a comment down below ~ Krissy

No comments :

Post a Comment