Sunday, April 10, 2016

All about my box braids!


HEY Guys and Gals. I'm back with another blog post after a little break. I have been trying to constantly post Hairspiration's every other day but its a little difficult. Anyway here is a post all about my current protective style.
What are Box Braids?
Box braids are individual plaits that are usually divided by small squared off parts or boxes. Box braids may be of any width or length, but most women add synthetic or natural hair to the braid for length as well as thickness and fullness.

So now that you know all about my box braids. Here is a little time line about my hair so far.

  1. So I got my braids installed on March 21
  2. Before installing I made sure to wash , condition and deep condition my hair.
  3. After about Two weeks my hair edges and braids in the front began to frizz.
  4. I got them neatened for free . Yay.
  5. I had a television show scheduled for the next week that was live so, I got the back and front neatened.
  6. After three weeks and multiple days of forgetting to tie my hair down with a satin scarf my hair began getting very frizzy.
  7.  Here is a quick tip. Use thick and wide hair bands to cover frizz.
  8. So I will only be keeping my braids in for four weeks. And I will share any other updates.
Follow me on twitter
My last blog post
All of my Haispiration Posts


            Make sure to check out my other blog posts , comment and subscribe. Love ya

No comments :

Post a Comment