Sunday, March 27, 2016

Protective Styling Part Two

Hey everyone I'm back at it again with the protective styling blog posts. Leave a comment if you get the Damn Daniel reference. Ok on a serious note protective styling, especially braids, collect dust and are super frizzy. Here are some of my tips to reduce frizz and keep your braids clean.


#1. Washing a protective style can make the hair underneath even more frizzy. Use a dry shampoo or baby wipes to gently clean your scalp.




    #2. If you have a sore scalp or tight braids, simply buy a  braid sheen spray. These sprays claim to relieve sore braids and provide shine.



  #3. Don't keep braids in for over two months. Even if you wash your hair the moisture from the air and the water will produce mold spores on your scalp. Mold on bread is nasty enough. You don't want it in your hair.



Thanks for reading my blog post! Subscribe to my blog and make sure to comment. Here are my links:

My last blog post
Follow me on Twitter
Send me an email

No comments :

Post a Comment