Saturday, March 5, 2016

Curly Only When Wet??

Hey Guys and Gals! So I know my blog is mostly about tips and advice for new naturals, but, I'm not hair Jesus and I have a little "Problem". Whenever my hair is washed it is extremely curly almost 3c/4a curls. Whenever my hair becomes dry it looses the curl pattern and becomes frizzy. After I apply oils and a few products my hair is moisturized and is ready for styling. After two days may hair becomes very close to bone straight. Even when I braid my hair for a braid out or flat twist for a twist-out, the hair just looks like it was curled with a curling iron but still pretty straight. I believe my hair is just constantly stretched. I would like anyone, I mean ANYONE to help me properly decipher my hair texture. Here is a YouTube video with someone with hair texture almost exactly like mine.

Here is the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b2CuLhXLdo. I do not own this video.

No comments :

Post a Comment